The ChangPoGo Memorial Hall has been established in February 29, 2008 to honor the achievements of Ambassador ChangPoGo and inspire the spirit of ocean development. It serves as the location where the truth among the 3 nations, Korea-Japan-China through written records and archaeological materials and the spirit of ocean development from the era is revived.
Exhibition hall is divided into 4 zones, roots/production/kingdom and reveals the pioneer-minded messages through the succession of ChangPoGo’s pioneer spirit of ocean development to be the developer of 21st century new ocean era.
- Opening Hours (Closed on every Monday)
- Winter time (March ~ October) : 9am – 5pm
- Summer time (November-February): 9am - 6pm
- Free : children less than 6 years old, person of national merit, the disabled, senior over 65 years old
- Inquiries: 061 - 550 - 6933
- 1455, Cheonghaejin-ro, Wando-eup, Wando-gun, Jeollanam-do